Hey There, How are you today? Today I am going to write very important content about Website Loading Time. So I select the title name “How Website Loading Time Affects Your Business Bottom Line”
Website loading time is obviously an important part of any website’s user experience. We always try to make our website more and more attractive, So beautiful for that We add many many features like Slider, Big Size Images, Videos. But unfortunately, website visitors tend to care more about speed than all the features that you want to add to your websites. Also in the search engine, rankings page loading time is becoming a more important factor.
In the next tutorial I will share very effective and researched tutorial. “How to make a slow website super fast”
Here The Surprised Statistics That you don’t heard before
- 74% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that was too slow to load.
- 52% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that crashed, froze, or received an error.
- 39% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that wasn’t available.
- 48% of consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.
- 42% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
- A 1 second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
- If an e-commerce site is making $200,000 per day, a 1 second page delay could potentially cost you $5 million in lost sales every year.
If you need more help to make speed up your website don’t delay to ask me. I am here ready to give an easy guideline. Just comment or send message me. I will back you asap. Message Now .
Thank you for reading.
Don’t forget to bookmark and share this code with others new learner like you.