Stripe The Best Payment Gateway for Your eCommerce Website, You are reading right. Today I am going to share my mega post about Stripe what I think The Best Payment Gateway for Your eCommerce Website. Stripe is the best way to accept payments for your eCommerce business online and in mobile apps. It popular day by day for it best services and secure but easy payment receive In every year Stripe handle billions of dollars. Stripe is trusted and used by big names brands all over the world, some of which include Best Buy, Target, Lyft, Docker, HubSpot, Facebook, Shopify, and IndieGoGo.
What is stripe ?
Stripe online Payment Gateway processor for eCommerce Business or Online Business. Stripe is a US based technology Payment Gateway company founded in 2010. Their main Office location in San Francisco, California, United States. Total Number of employees: 714 ( Last Updated May 2017). Patrick Collison and John Collison is the Founders of Stripe. Currently they are operating in over 25 countries, Stripe allows both private individuals and businesses to accept payments over the Internet.
The features of Stripe Payment Gateway.
Why you should use Stripe for your eCommerce Business.
- User friendly API: Stripe provides robust & clean API. By this feature you can create product according your business or services requirement.
- Stripe Checkout: Stripe provides customization payment flow which works smoothly on any device and always updated without adding extra code. So you no need to design payment form and pay hire freelancer or developer again and again and spend money.
- Easy to integrated mobile Payment: Stripe is very easy to integrated for mobile payment. Many applications use stripe’s library and automatically see a tailored experience. Using Stripe you can simplifies and save your online payment procedure.
- Globally used: It supports businesses in many countries over 25+ so that you can instantly accept payments from the customer in their local currencies from around the world
- Accounting Integration: You can connect it with your existing account or ERP System because it provides real time reporting access.
- Security: It provides compliance & hassle free security for your payment because it meets the PCI-DSS requirements and also two factor authorized by adding extra layer of security to your account.
If you are using WordPress or WooCommerce for your business. Here I am going to share Simple Ways to Setup Stripe for WordPress.
How to Setup Stripe on WordPress site
Download and install the WP Simple Pay Lite for Stripe plugin from the WordPress repository or by searching for it within your WordPress dashboard under “Add New” plugins.
The first thing you will need to do is click into the settings of the plugin and input your Stripe API keys, which you can grab from your Stripe account dashboard. Then click on “Save Changes.” You will notice there is an On and Off switch. You can keep it turned off until you have everything configured.
Click into the “Default” settings tab. There is where you can give your site a name, set the currency, provide an image, etc. One important setting is the success redirect URL. If you are tracking conversions with a thank you page. Then scroll down and click on “Save Changes.”
You can then insert a payment button on any page or post on your WordPress site with a simple shortcode. Remember that you can change the wording on the payment button in the plugin settings. Here is an example of a shortcode you can paste into your page or post:
[stripe name="My Store" description="My Product" amount="1999"]