Google Maps is most popular and number one maps product of Google. In this tutorial, I will share how you can fix the very common issue of your website when you add google maps. It’s “Oops! Something went wrong.” If you face this problem or see on your website. then follow the below guide to fix it now.
First use starts using Google search engine. Let write in the search box “google map API create” Why? here the any of your questions. I want to know you that this problem occurs for API not connected perfectly in your website or you don’t add API by yourself. Don’t worry. It’s not hard.
Copy the API code that you generate right now.
Then add this code in a header of your website:
<script async defer
Replaces you YOUR_CLIENT_ID into The API code that you have copied. You are done.
Follow these steps to get an API key:
- Go to the Google API Console.
- Create or select a project.
- Click Continue to enable the API and any related services.
- On the Credentials page, get an API key.
Note: If you have an existing unrestricted API key or a key with browser restrictions, you may use that key.
- From the dialog displaying the API key, select Restrict key to set a browser restriction on the API key.
- In the Key restriction section, select HTTP referrers (websites), then follow the on-screen instructions to set referrers.
Don’t forget to share this tutorial with others. Let’s me know if you need any help related Website Design, development,