Social Media is very powerful platform that no need to say. We can get many clients from social media. Related our skills, Like Web Design, Web Development, WordPress, Seo, Marketing etc. But the problem how we find or search ? What Keywords is best to get right jobs ?????? But before that I want to share with you share with you 40 Essential Social Media Marketing Statistics for 2017
Social Media Demographic Statistics
1. 76% of male internet users are on Facebook as well as 84% of female internet users.
2. 33% of teenagers consider Instagram to be the most important social network.
4. 29% of internet users with college degrees use Twitter, compared to 21% with high school degrees or less.
5. 83% of millennials check Twitter at least once per day.
6. Most Instagram users are between 18-29 years old, about six-in-ten online adults.
7. 23% of the world’s total population uses Facebook.
8. LinkedIn boasts more than 460 million user profiles.
9. On any given day, Snapchat reaches 42% of 18 to 34-year-olds in the US.
10. YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
Social Media Business Statistics
1. Instagram earns $595 million in mobile ad revenue per year, a rapidly increasing number.
2. Despite news of layoffs and executives leaving the company, Twitter’s revenue is up 8% YOY
3. 60% of Americans with social media accounts think that customer service through social media has made it easier to get questions answered and issues resolved.
4. Over 51 million businesses use Facebook Business Pages.
5. 2.5 million business use to Facebook for advertising.
6. Facebook’s total revenue grew 56% in 2016, and advertising revenue grew 59%.
7. 95% of Pinterest users use the platform to plan or make purchases.
8. 40% of LinkedIn users pay for monthly premium accounts.
9. Pinterest drives 27% of all retail website referral traffic.
10. More than 59% of online adults use more than one social media platform.
Here The Tips for you. :—Search in Social Media using below Keywords
“looking for” OR “searching for” OR “are seeking” OR “am seeking” OR “is seeking” OR “I need” OR “we need” OR “they need” OR ” needs” OR “I want” OR “we want” OR “they want” OR ” wants“