Divi Theme by Elegant Themes is one of the most popular WordPress theme in the world. The Tagline of this popular theme is “Divi – The Ultimate WordPress Theme and Visual Page Builder” It’s already reached 437,921 Customers who are Building Amazing Websites With Divi. For too much popular it now translated Into 32 languages.
If you are just a starter then Divi is great theme for you by features. It’s has excellent security, limitless customization options, fantastic UI, and a slew of page builder tools that allow even the most inexperienced person to almost instantly create a professional looking webpage from scratch.
Here are a few reasons why Divi is so popular among web designers and entry-level users :
- The Divi Builder: This is the exclusive feature that lies at core of Divi and makes it so amazing. Divi Builder is a built-in page builder that allows you to create great looking and efficiently designed webpages with the help of simple drag-and-drop modules, tiles or templates.
- Responsive User Interface: The theme is very stylish, colorful and modern looking, yet extremely lightweight and responsive so you never have to worry about your webpages loading slowly ever again.
- Full-Width Modules: Everyone these days seems to like simplistic and aesthetically appealing webpages, so the Divi Builder plugin comes with a host of full-width modules that let you create simple, yet highly functional webpage designs.
- Versatility: No matter whether you plan on making a blog, review website, shopping website, or news site, the Divi Builder’s highly versatile design lets you achieve everything with minimal fuss. You don’t have to write a lick of code if you don’t want to.
- Security: Elegant Themes worked together with globally renowned web security provider Sucuri in order to design an extremely secure and leak-proof code for Divi that is resistant to malware and hacking attempts.
- Split Testing Capabilities: Divi Leads is an integrated split testing and conversion rate optimization system that allows you to simultaneously test different module styles to find out which one is better at conversion.
Divi Theme Options
Divi theme options panel allow you to do any change without coding skills. It’s allow user to easily control website without ever touching a line of code. Additional features allow to toggle on and off features, adjust layout, manage advertisements, control colors, optimize for search engines and more! Theme Options integrates with the WordPress Dashboard and will appear automatically when activate theme.
General Settings :-
General settings includes post counts and colorschemes; upload custom logo images, control featured posts and much more.
The navigation panel allows user to easily add and remove links, adjust dropdown menu settings and change the order of links.
The layouts tab allows you to adjust the structure of your site, such as removing or changing certain design elements.
Ad Management :-
Divi The include with various pre-defined ad locations. Especially the Ad Management panel. The Ad Management panel allows user to enable and manage these banners.
You to quickly adjust the colors of various parts of your theme from the colorizations panel, such as font and background colors.
SEO Control :-
You can easily manage your posts, pages, custom posts, titles, keywords and description meta tags.
In the integration tab user can input code into various areas in the theme. This is very useful for adding, for example, social media or analytics snippets.